Lottoland provides the opportunity to bet on some of the biggest lottery draws in the world. They have EuroMillions and EuroJackpot. For the United States, you can take part in the Mega Millions and PowerBall. Other lotteries that are available include Irish Lotto, Polish Lotto, four lotteries from Australia, and various others from Europe. You can select the draw, pick numbers, and submit lines.
Outside of lotto betting, there are virtual casino/table games, instant win games, and scratchcards with prizes up to €1 million.
Where Lottoland is Based: Gibraltar, United Kingdom
Customer Support: email@example.com
Minimum Deposit: €1
How Lottoland Works
Lottoland provides the opportunity to play many international lotteries online. They have some of the biggest games in the world including EuroMillions and PowerBall. There are various features and selections that are available when picking your numbers like DoubleJackpot and NumberShield. Lottoland has an insurance model to protect winnings.
Outside of the different features, the process is pretty straight-forward:
- Set up or log in to an account. You will be required to fill out a form with details such as E-mail address, Password, Name, Date of Birth, and Country of Residence.
- Choose your lottery. Each one is linked to the main menu and has its own page where you can find details about that lottery.
- Fill in your ticket. Each lottery page has a main ticket area where you can select your numbers. The Combo Bet feature is more expensive but allows you to play more numbers.
- DoubleJackpot gives you the chance to win double the jackpot amount provided you pay a higher amount.
- NumberShield allows you to protect your own numbers so that you don’t have to split the full jackpot. It comes at an extra cost.
- Select which draw you want to play.
- You have the option of playing when the jackpot reaches a certain amount.
- Click the green Submit button and then confirm your transaction.
- Any winnings will be automatically credited to your Lottoland account. You have the option to withdraw to your bank or play again.
What Games Can You Play on Lottoland?
Lottoland also has virtual casino and table games. They have a variety of slot games including some from NetEnt and Yggdrasil Gaming. They have classics such as Starburst and newer ones like Spartacus.
There is also a selection of virtual table games including classics like roulette, blackjack, baccarat stud poker, and casino hold ‘em poker. Aside from the virtual table, players can also engage with a live dealer to provide a more immersive experience.
What Lotteries Can You Play on Lottoland?
Lottoland offers different lotteries to choose from. Some of the biggest jackpots include the PowerBall (US), MegaMillions (US), Euromillions, SuperEnaLotto (Italy), Eurojackpot, and Irish Lotto. Those with the best overall odds to win any prizes are the French Lotto (1/6), UK Lotto (1/9.3), Spanish Lotto (1/10), and the Austrian Lotto (1/12). Aside from these, there are some unique options such as the Bitcoin Lotto as well. These are just some of the most popular lotteries available on Lottoland.
What Scratch Card Games Can You Play on Lottoland?
Lottoland offers various scratch cards for those looking outside of lotteries and virtual casino games. Some of their most popular scratchards include 777, with a win rate of 1 in 3.14. Some of the scratch cards with the highest prices are World’s Biggest Jackpot ($20 million), Be a Lottoland Millionaire! ($15 million), and Become a Deci-Millionaire! ($10 million). The scratch cards have various tiers of prizes that the player can win all at different odds. The price of the scratch cards range and include many at €20 and below.
Lottoland and Lottery Jackpots
The international jackpots that are playable on Lottoland range from smaller prizes to the millions. Some of their featured ones are the EuroJackpot with a boosted jackpot and the SuperEnalotto that holds the record. The international jackpots can be as low as €60,000 with some such as the Multi Keno and over €500 million with the U.S. PowerBall.
Lottoland Pros & Cons
What Customers Like About Lottoland:
- International lotteries selection
- Small deposit amounts (€1)
- Available in many countries
What Customers Don’t Like:
- Account verification problems
- Slow payout time
- Hard-to-apply promotions